MVW stands for Model-View-Whatever, which gives us flexibility over design patterns when developing applications. We might choose an MVC (Model-View-Controller) or MVVM (Model-View-ViewModel) approach.
Advantages of AngularJS
- It supports two way data binding. So the view and the model are in sync at all times.
- It has its own templating feature.
- It provides a superior dependency injection mechanism through which core components such as values, constants, services etc. can be injected into each other as dependencies.
- It can control the behaviour of DOM elements using directives.
- It can provide flexibility through filters.
- AngularJS is designed to support both unit testing and end to end testing. Its built-in dependency injection mechanism allows component’s dependencies and stub to be passed or mocked. There are also tools like Karma, Jasmine, etc. which can be used to test Angular applications.
- It is easy to develop MVC applications using Angular, as it automatically controls and connects the MVC components